Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can We Keep Him?



I am getting ready to head out to the farm.  Just put on my socks and Bianca is at one of her normal perches.  Sitting on the top of our chair in the bedroom and looking out the window to our side yard.  This is one of her habits and we have to make sure to open the shutters or else she will drive us crazy pawing at them to get them open.

One of her other habits which I think is funny is she loves to claw?  windows, tubs, etc.  As if she wants to file her nails down.  It looks like she is running in place but vertically.  She does have a scrathing post but she loves to paw hard surfaces too.  Long story short, she was doing this at the window, and I thought okay - she's doing what she does. . .  but I was surprised and delighted.



Please, please, can we keep him?

No comments:

Post a Comment