Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coyote Alert!!!!

I am in awe!  Last Wednesday at the farm I saw my very first coyote in the wild.  It was running across the grass.  It must have been drinking from a puddle in the grass.  I was so excited.  Here are the pics . . . .

                                                      Got your magnifying glass??

I didn't realize they are actually quite small - you can't tell from those National Geographic shows.  It was not scared . . it stood watching me - maybe even posing?  


                                       
                                     Love this shot with mountains in background


                                                            Sitting down

I do see a bit of wildlife out there - snakes, crows, quail, hawks, vultures, chipmunks.  Just hope I don't run into them in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment