Friday, June 28, 2013

Squash Frittata from The Lake House





                                                               Yellow Zucchini  Squash

We are invited to a friend's house tonight for a wine tasting and of course, we said we'd bring veggies.  Now, I have brought squash fritters a couple of times so thought I'd make something new.  Do you ever do that?  Make a recipe that you've never made before to take to a party?  Yep, I do it all the time.

After searching the internet, I decided on the squash frittata recipe from The Lake House, mainly because I had some prosciutto in the fridge and it sounded good. 

Didn't have a pic of green zucchini which I used hence the pic of the yellow.   Will report back on how it tasted. 

http://new-hampshire-inn.com/lake-house-summer-squash-frittata/

No comments:

Post a Comment